There’s no denying that farmers are the backbone of America. They provide us with the food we need to survive and the resources we need to live comfortably. They work tirelessly to ensure that we have the necessities of life, and they do it all without asking for much in return.
Why Farmers Are the Backbone of America
- They provide us with food and resources.
- They work tirelessly to ensure we have the necessities of life.
- They do it all without asking for much in return.
- They are the heart and soul of the country.
- They are the reason America is the great nation it is today.
- Show your support for farmers by buying local produce.
- Volunteer at a local farm.
- Donate to a farmers’ charity.
- Educate yourself on the issues farmers face.
- Stand up for farmers when they are being treated unfairly.
Farmers are the backbone of America and they deserve our support. Show them your appreciation by doing something from the actionable items list. They’ll be sure to appreciate it, and America will be better off because of it.
What does Agrian do?
Agrian’s purpose is to help farmers and ranchers manage their operations more effectively and efficiently. We provide software, data, and services that help growers and producers make better decisions, improve their operations, and increase their profitability.
What is agrian agriculture?
Agricultural agriculture is the cultivation of crops and raising of livestock for human consumption. It is the oldest form of agriculture, and was the main source of food for most of human history.
Who bought agrian?
The company Agrian was purchased by Trimble Navigation in 2014.